Jul or Aug 2020
Jefferson Park Avenue (JPA)
24 Hour Maintenance
Parking - Off Street
Walk to UVA
This floorplan was designed with students in mind. Each side of the apartment features two similarly sized bedrooms that share a very large bathroom that is perfect for two people. The kitchen opens up to the living and dining area and features modern black appliances and plenty of cabinet and counter-space. The downstairs apartment also features and additional patio entry off JPA while the upstairs apartments feature balconies!
*All apartments are leased by the full apartment and not by the bedroom. The rate above was calculated with 4 people living in the apartment.
Located on the corner of JPA and Observatory Ave this small apartment community is perfect for those looking to share with their friends but appreciate a quieter life style. Located near Fry Springs Station, Wayside, and other restaurants a good meal is never more than a few steps away. 2101 JPA is also on the inner and out bus loops so getting to class is a breeze! Each resident enjoys FREE monthly parking (the only thing you need to purchase is the parking sticker itself, which is only a one-time fee of $25).
- Newly renovated Business Center: Offers desktop computers, printer, and local fax
- Club Room: Study rooms equipped with tables and chairs and a full kitchen
- Sitting Room: Brand new couches, fireplace, and 2 new flat screen TV for entertainment
- Game Room: Pool tables, foosball table, ping pong tables, Xbox game console, and cable TV
- Fitness Center: Full range of Nautilus and Cardio equipments
- Tanning Bed
M-F: 8:30am - 6:00pm
Sat: 10:00am - 4:00pm