Jun, Jul or Aug 2019
Rugby Road/The Corner
$30-$120 Utility fee covers water/sewer, trash removal, and single stream recycling
24 Hour Maintenance
Parking - Off Street
Walk to UVA
Rugby McIntyre’s two bedroom, one bathroom floor plans allow you to choose between hardwood or carpeting throughout the living and dining room areas. There is an oversized floor-to-ceiling window featured in the living space that provides plenty of natural light. The kitchen features generous cabinet and counter space. The full bathroom includes a beautiful pedestal bathroom sink, updated lighting, and built-in cabinet storage. Both bedrooms are similar in size, have huge floor to ceiling closets, and provide plenty of space - perfect for accommodating mid- to larger-sized furniture. One parking space is also included to make living close to UVA even more convenient!
*All apartments are leased by the full apartment and are not leased by the bedroom. The rate above was calculated with 2 people living in the apartment.
The Rugby McIntyre community offers controlled access entry to a range of apartment styles including efficiencies, one, two, three and four bedroom apartment homes as well as two bedroom suites. With so many floor plans to choose from, Rugby McIntyre is sure to meet your housing needs. The community features on-site laundry and a community elevator making everyday activities a breeze. Residents of Rugby McIntyre can choose between hardwood flooring or carpeting in select apartment homes. Each apartment includes parking, making living close to Grounds even more convenient. Residents are invited to utilize MSC’s newly remodeled clubhouse called the “Mad House.” It’s fully equipped with a gym, tanning bed, business center, and game room. Plus you'll have access to nearby Oxford Hill's pool!
- Newly renovated Business Center: Offers desktop computers, printer, and local fax
- Club Room: Study rooms equipped with tables and chairs and a full kitchen
- Sitting Room: Brand new couches, fireplace, and 2 new flat screen TV for entertainment
- Game Room: Pool tables, foosball table, ping pong tables, Xbox game console, and cable TV
- Fitness Center: Full range of Nautilus and Cardio equipments
- Tanning Bed
- Renovated lobby and entrance with limited access entry system
- Each apartment is equipped with microwave, central air, carpeted or hardwood floors
- Laundry room with ample washers and dryers
- Residents can enjoy the Oxford Hill Apartments swimming pool
- Besides reserved parking spaces, residents can purchase additional spaces for a monthly fee
M-F: 8:30am - 5:30pm
Sat: 10:00am - 4:00pm
Sun: 11:00am - 2:00pm