Rugby Road/The Corner
Apartments A, B & G have a utility fee that covers water/sewer, gas heat, trash removal, and single stream recycling. •
Apartments C, D, E & F have water/sewer, trash removal, and single stream recycling included in the rent.
Dogs over 30 LBS
24 Hour Maintenance
Parking - Off Street
Walk to UVA
Apartment “B” at 1701 Gordon is unique from the rest. It boasts all of the charming original features of this Victorian home—that is, hardwood floors, a large sitting room, and original trim on the walls and around the oversized sunlit windows. You’re sure to love where you live!
Have you ever wanted to live in a charming Victorian Home close to Rugby Road, UVA, and the corner? Well, look no further—1701 Gordon offers that and more! You’ll fall in love with this charming Victorian mansion that has been converted to feature 6, 3, and 1 bedroom apartment homes at affordable prices. Complementing the exquisite brick exterior of this home, the interior of these apartment homes boast detailed architectural features, which is complimented by hardwood floors and stately high ceilings. The recently remodeled kitchens and bathrooms have transitioned this home flawlessly into modern living. Additionally, residents of 1701 Gordon have access to MSC’s newly remodeled gym and business center. This Community is also pet friendly, so feel free to bring your favorite furry friends!
- Newly renovated Business Center: Offers desktop computers, printer, and local fax
- Club Room: Study rooms equipped with tables and chairs and a full kitchen
- Sitting Room: Brand new couches, fireplace, and 2 new flat screen TV for entertainment
- Game Room: Pool tables, foosball table, ping pong tables, Xbox game console, and cable TV
- Fitness Center: Full range of Nautilus and Cardio equipments
- Tanning Bed
M-F: 8:30am - 6:00pm
Sat: 10:00am - 4:00pm