Jun or Jul 2018
Jefferson Park Avenue (JPA)
Utility fee covers internet, water/sewer, trash removal, and single stream recycling.
Dogs (except at Woodrow Too)
24 Hour Maintenance
Parking - Off Street
Walk to UVA
Built in shelving, fireplaces, and hardwood floors are just some of the original details that provide the two bedrooms in the 100 building with their singular charm. The 100 building is directly on the corner of JPA and Stadium Road making it the perfect location. Entering through the front door you’ll find an inviting living room that leads to your kitchen and bedroom. Each apartment also features a rear entrance from your back porch easily accessible from the parking lot.
Woodrow Apartments is conveniently located on the corner of Stadium Road, adjacent to UVA's Scott Stadium. This lovely community offers one, two, three, and four bedroom apartments with a variety of floor plans, amenities and one of the most desirable locations within walking distances to the University of Virginia! With five architecturally distinct buildings you’ll be amazed at the variety of different options and amenities that you can choose from.
Residents are encouraged to use the MSC clubhouse, known as the "MadHouse." Recently renovated, it now includes a tanning bed, expanded fitness center, game room, and study area.
Parking is available to residents for an additional monthly fee.
- Newly renovated Business Center: Offers desktop computers, printer, and local fax
- Club Room: Study rooms equipped with tables and chairs and a full kitchen
- Sitting Room: Brand new couches, fireplace, and 2 new flat screen TV for entertainment
- Game Room: Pool tables, foosball table, ping pong tables, Xbox game console, and cable TV
- Fitness Center: Full range of Nautilus and Cardio equipments
- Tanning Bed
M-F: 8:30am - 5:30pm
Sat: 10:00am - 4:00pm
Sun: 11:00am - 2:00pm