Frye Properties, Inc - Charlottesville, VA
To provide assigned maintenance activities, including repairs to structures, apartment units, grounds (as required), amenities and any other facilities that are a part of the property under the supervision of the Maintenance Supervisor.
General repairs, electrical systems, and mechanical systems, structural and plumbing knowledge.
Duties and responsibilities : (Include, but are not limited to)
• Perform repairs to electrical systems, including fixtures, covers, breakers, wiring, etc.
• Mechanical systems, including thermostats, heat/ventilation ducts, air conditioners, hot water heaters, etc.
• Appliances, including repairs and replacement of ranges and refrigerators.
• Repairs to structural items, including floors, tub enclosures, ceilings, woodwork, cabinets, and walls roof leaks, windows, doors, etc.
• Plumbing, including sinks, toilets, pipes, drains, faucets, drainage lines, sewer and water lines.
• General repairs, including locks, latches, curtain rods, blinds, woodwork, window repairs, etc.
• Refurbishment of vacated apartments. Such work is to be undertaken in strict accordance with standards regarding quality and timeliness of such work.
• Respond to rotating after hours emergency maintenance calls.
• High school diploma/GED, or an equivalent number of years of maintenance experience.
• HVAC certification.
• Ability to work independently on assigned tasks, as well as accept direction on given assignment.
• Ability to lift and/or move objects up to 75 pounds consistently
Job Type: Full-time
• Charlottesville, VA
• High school or equivalent
• Apartment Maintenance: 3 years
Required license or certification:
• HVAC Certification
Salary commensurate with experience.